AF NPK Organic Fertilizer
AF NPK Organic Fertilizer
Price : INR 635.00 - 900.00 / Litre
MOQ : 500 Litre
||Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler, Trader, Distributor
||Recommended For All Crops
| Click to view more |
90% passes through 4mm IS sieve
Total Organic Carbon
Total Nitrogen (as N)
Total Phosphates (as P2O5)
Total Potash (as K2O)
AF NPK is100% Water Soluble organic fertilizer for increasing overall productivity of crops; AF NPK is made from natural sources and involving fermentation technology. Product is eco-friendly and act as the replacement for chemical fertilizers as there is no loss or fixation of nutrients. AF NPK helps in making the plant healthy and provides early boost to the crop and enhanced performance in flowering and overall productivity.
AF NPK contains nutrients in bio available form; which is readily absorbable by the plants.
AF NPK is available in water soluble form and thus can be used for drip and foliar application. The performance of AF NPK is not dependent of climatic conditions. AF NPK helps in mobilizing the existing soil nutrients thereby helping in achieving bountiful yields.
Variants in AF NPK : To address various physiological stages of plants, Agferm has developed three different grades of water-soluble fertilizers in the name of JEEVA, VIKASA and PHALA. These fertilizers are available in the form of 100% water soluble liquid as well as powder
While the dynamic attributes of AF NPK are same, the nutrient levels are skewed and fortified with the required functional metabolites to boost the performance of each stage of plant lifecycle.
- Excellent Soil Conditioner
- Substitute For Synthetic Fertilizers.
- Helps Restore Degraded Soil
- Increases Porosity.
- Increases C/n Ratio And Helps In Slow Release Of N Into The Soils.
- Maintains Soil Health And Crops Yield.
- Stimulates Microbial Activity In Soil
- Is Eco Friendly.
- Recommended To All Agricultural And Horticultural Crops
Advantages of AF NPK :
- AF NPK are in bio available form, hence negligible wastage of fertilizer by leaching, volatilization with no fixation – better fertilizer use and productivity.
- AF NPK are free from toxic salts and heavy metals; so safe to environment soil health – will benefit the soils when used over a period of time.
- AF NPK is organic, so will help soil microflora to develop and flourish – increased microbial activity will help in crop performance and increase in yield.
- AF NPK help in improving the soil texture and water retention capacity.
- AF NPK impart strength to plants to withstand stress caused by climatic vagaries, stress from infestations and diseases and pests.
- AF NPK ensure release of nutrients at a more consistent rate results in healthy growth of plants, less scope for insect and fungal infestations.
- AF NPK quickly dissolve in water, can be used in fertigation & foliar spray.
- AF NPK helps in initial crop vigour, provides early boost and recommended for all stages of the crop, vegetative, flowering, fruit setting, pruning, picking etc.
- In view of the need for level of nutritional requirement at different physiological stages of plants, Agferm developed three different grades of AF NPK to address the metabolic activities and boost performance at different stages of crops.
Looking for "AF NPK Organic Fertilizer" ?